Our team of dedicated legal professionals is well-versed in many specialized areas, including taxation and litigation. We will not advocate for you in an area we are not experienced in. Our team brings a diverse background to the table, allowing us to advocate for you in many areas of law. This gives Dieppa Law Firm an edge when dealing with complex legal and corporate matters. Often, more than one area of expertise is required. No need to hire a multitude of attorneys. We can provide you with comprehensive legal support in many areas.
Dieppa Law Firm, P.A. offers free initial consultations. Our services include:
- Asset Protection
- Auto Accident
- Bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13)
- Commercial Litigation
- Consumer Advocacy and Protection
- Condominium Law
- Contract Law
- Construction Law
- Employment Law
- Foreclosure Defense and Loan Modification
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Professional Liability
- Retirement Plans
- Wills and Trusts
- Real Estate Closings
Sample of Services Provided to Past Clients:
- Lead attorney on condominium association cases proceeding in state and bankruptcy courts.
- Represented general contractor in construction litigation claims exceeding $13 million.
- Defended multinational tire and ladder manufacturers in complex product liability claims.
- Analyzed and prepared recommendations to clients regarding insurance coverage claims on worker’s compensation and homeowner’s liability policies.
- Represented various lenders in mortgage foreclosure, mortgage repurchase agreements and fraud claims.
- Represented sophisticated commercial clients while bringing claims against parties for legal malpractice, fraud, negligence, civil theft, insurance coverage, and mortgage foreclosure.
- Represented and defended clients against negligence, wrongful death, medical malpractice, real estate broker malpractice, personal injury protection, insurance coverage and condominium law claims.
- Mediated condominium and discrimination claims.
- Reviewed and prepared commercial contracts, limited liability company operating agreements, promissory notes, employee termination and family limited partnership agreements.
- Represented clients before the IRS and negotiated installment agreements and the removal of levies.
- Prepared an opinion letter relative to the employment status of certain independent contractors of a large conference hosting and staffing business.
- Prepared and reviewed tax provisions under FAS 109 for multinational and publicly traded corporations in the financial services, high-tech and real estate industries.
- Advised clients on like-kind exchanges, corporate liquidations, inventory capitalization calculations and international tax issues.
- Prepared federal and state tax returns for corporate, partnership, trust and individual clients.
- Prepared consolidated federal and state tax returns for acquisitive publicly held company and researched state reporting and apportionment procedures.
- Analyzed intercompany transactions and computed foreign tax credit for multinational firm.
- Prepared accounting method change application for publicly held corporation and 40 subsidiaries.